Monday, January 16, 2006

O Christmas Tree...


Our 10 ft tall X-mas tree
Originally uploaded by mcplunk.
Matt and I decided to celebrate Christmas on the 23rd, before I left for Atlanta. We noticed that the Christmas tree lot near his house had a "Trees for Free" sign out in front.

After dinner we headed over there. I was admiring some of the 3 footers, when he pulled me over to the biggest tree in the lot. It was at least 9 feet tall. How could I resist the idea of hauling a huge ass tree down the street at 10PM the day before Christmas Eve?

We found some lights and got the tree situated. It looked even larger inside than it did on the lot. I say, if you're going to have Christmas spirit, you might as well go all out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure cleaning up 10ft tall tree's worth of needles was hella fun :)

1/18/2006 6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you like that new zadie smith book, oh girl of long hair? do you realize that you and i trade life history traits, like when you went off being vegetarian while i went on? and i chopped all my hair off while you let yours grow long? guess we're soul mates.

1/19/2006 2:12 PM  
Blogger Matt & Mary Catherine's Wedding said...

i thought the zadie smith book was good, although the ending was sort of lame and wrapped up too nicely.

2/26/2006 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home