Saturday, October 29, 2005

1987

I was watching I love the 80s 3D on MTV the other day and they were going over the highlights of 1987. Do you remember baby jessica, the kid who was trapped down the well for several days? I was about 8 at the time and I totally remember being extremely concerned for baby jessica. My other recollection of baby jessica was the simpson's spoof "Radio Bart" with Sting's hit "We're sending our Love Down the Well".


So I got curious, where is Baby Jessica now?

She is currently (as at 2003) a teenager growing up in Texas, she has had 15 surgeries over the years but does not remember the incident at all. Her life's dream is to sing the national anthem at the Superbowl. Her plans are to go to college, get married, raise a family. link

But she did not appear in Stuff magazine, despite reports to the contrary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home