Friday, August 26, 2005

Apparently I'm not the only one

I'm not the only one who uses the internet to search for things to do on a friday night (in San Jose). Many people have come across my blog in planning their weekend activities, both in San Jose and elsewhere.

Things to do in Berkeley on a Friday night:

Hang out with Miriam, who is wonderful company in person as well as on the web. And eat wonderful food at quaint restaurants shadowed by the Claremont Hotel, while discussing the ongoing boycott. Note to blog readers: This means don't stay there, or else you can't be my friend anymore.

Summary: Rick and Ann's rocks! Especially the mac & cheese and the chocolate creme. I know that I have entered a different climate zone when you are sitting outside in perfectly nice weather and the waiter asks if he should turn the heat lamps on. Goodbye New England, hello paradise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home